Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dreams

Dreams are funny things.

No, I'm not talking about people's fond wishes for the future. I'm talking about those weird things that happen in your head when you go to sleep. I really like my dreams, personally - a lot of times they give me inspiration for stuff in life. But sometimes' they're just creepy...

Like take last night, for example. I dreamed that I was driving through some random neighborhood. I parked my car and started walking across people's lawns (don't ask me why. It's a dream. I think I was looking for someone, though.) Then for some reason I got spooked and turned to go back, except I hadn't been paying close enough attention to where I was headed, so I'd forgotten where I'd left my car. I found it after a little bit and started driving away, but it got stuck in the mud. So I got out to push...

And then I saw it. A dead cat.

No, not a dead cat.

A cat that had been murdered.

Seriously, there was some evil blond chick running around and killing cats. Apparently I was afraid that she was going to kill me too, so I picked my car up (apparently my subconscious thinks quite highly of my physical prowess) and swam to the other side of the river with it. Where'd the river come from? Your guess is as good as mine...

So, yeah. I don't know why I wanted to share that with you. But I did. And you better have liked it. Or else.

Crazy dream stories are always fun, so here's y'alls chance to use that comment box down there...

James

No comments:

Post a Comment