Friday, September 23, 2011

It's been a while...

Well, guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here. Quite frankly, I just ran out of material, drive, and... whatever that third thing I needed to write this thing was. Magicalness, I guess. Or caffeine. They're more or less the same thing.

Well, I've definitely got more material now. And more caffeine. And a whoooooole lot of boredom.

Well, actually, I'm just writing right now because I'm downloading stuff off of Steam, and I don't feel like watching TV right now.

So, first things first: Google+ is out. Facebook is retarded. Everyone - and when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE, should move over to Google.

The fact of the matter is, kids, Google knows how to make its users happy. They're innovative. They add little things to make everything better, and everyone agrees that they're brilliant. Their coders own Facebook's by a factor of infinity to the power of infinity times two. (In layman's terms, that means Google doesn't do stupid things you don't want it to. Like Facebook chat does. All the time.)

On the other hand, when was the last time Facebook made a change that people liked? When was the last time you woke up, looked at a new Facebook, and declared, "But soft, I am filled with joy, and the birds doth sing their angelic music and dance in choreographed patterns, for Facebook hath changed for the good of all!"

Frickin' never, that's when.

Moreover, Facebook decided to make its most massive change ON THE DAY GOOGLE+ CAME OUT. Why? Honestly, if this doesn't certify the Facebook execs as freaking retards, I don't know what does. They obviously don't interact with their clientele in any way, shape, form, or fashion. All they had to do was give us a freaking dislike button, and Facebook would have won.

Facebook = STOOBID. Get used to it.

James
Who is Very Angry at Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment